We allow our customers and builders to choose the color they want to decorate their foundations with. Note that the material is not just color but also a waterproof coating.
Many homeowners and builders do not realize that the colored foundations do not have to be a typical grey color. Instead, homeowners and builders now can have a choice of over 20 different colors to decorate their foundation with.
New or old foundations can have a complete facelift with our many custom colors to choose from. It is a high-built, water based, elastomeric, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating (not paint).
The material that we use for custom-colored foundations not only serves to decorate your home but also protects it due to its waterproof nature.
The benefits are:
- The sand texture provides impact and abrasion resistance and also hides imperfections in the foundation.
- It is resistant to wind-driven rain. It helps prevent water penetration into the substrate.
- It is breathable, which allows water vapor to escape from the structure; which prevents peeling and blistering.
- A high resistance to dirt pickup, allowing for low maintenance.
- It has excellent colour retention and UV resistance.
- It is internally plasticized, which retains its flexibility for durable service.
- It is a carbon-dioxide diffusion barrier (16 mils equal to 8″ concrete cover).
- It is used over concrete structures, Portland cement plaster and brick and concrete masonry units.
- It is also environmentally friendly.